Friday, April 3, 2009

Did I say that I LOVE this dress? These fabrics make me want to skip around. They scream happy! The sassy fabric has great big dots and paisleys and a cool 1970s vibe. With so many colors, it would be easy-breezy to dream up tons of outfits. Link pink tee, orange tank, hot pink long sleeve tee, orange Jackie cardigan, white capri pants, pink leggings, and the list goes on.

I have to admit that part of love affair with these Rainbow Garden fabrics is rooted in my childhood. My Mom made all my clothes back then (lucky me) and I had this great outfit - dress with coordinating pants -- and I can picture that outfit. It was a definite favorite and I wore it as often as I could. I hope some little girls get that feeling about this dress. The pattern from Portabello Pixies is designed to grow along with the girl. The elastic back and adjustable straps will help get a couple of years wear from the dress. That's fantastic news for the little girls who loves the dress and for parents' budgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment