Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Denim Ruffle Pants






These fun jeans are modeled after a pair of my own jeans - super wide legs capri jeans from Anthropology that have been a wardrobe staple for last two years. One of the many things I love about them: they go with everything I own. Okay, not really but it seems like it.
Flip flops, strappy sandals, ballet flats, mules, and even knee-high boots. Dressed up or dressed down, they always look just right for the occasion. An added plus is that they're so comfy that I feel like I'm wearing pjs. That makes them purrfect for airplane travel. For a long while I was flying every week and wore these anytime I could. As I hustled through airports, hotel lobbies, and rental car agencies, I got used to strangers stopping me to inquire about how they could get their own pair of these fabulous jeans.
Honestly, I think I walk with an added air of confidence when I wear them because I just like how it feels to have them on. I hope they last forever - too bad favorite clothes can't be cloned!
Now, your sweet girl can have her own dark denim ruffle jeans with the same versatility, comfort, and style. These are full length jeans rather than the capri lenght of mine, but as your little one grows, the elastic waist means the waist will still fit and the versatile style means they'll still look fashionable at both ankle and capri lengths. I figure they're good for a couple years of wear.
Check them out in my etsy shop. They come in sizes 12mo-8girls and can be made in custom waist and length measurements. Just be prepared to have strangers stopped to say... Those jeans are fabulous! Where did you get them?

No comments:

Post a Comment