Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just Horsin' Around

The skirt fest continues!

I had one piece of this horsey corduroy fabric left from a bag I made last year for a horse-loving friend. After pondering several ideas, this super twirly skirt mad the final cut. Now I wish I had more fabric. I might even wear this skirt myself.

With lots of custom dressmaker details like bound seams, a lined yoke, and hem, this skirt is gonna make some little girl happy! The fabric is super soft, 21 wale chocolate brown corduroy with off white embroidered horses and other misc. horse stuff.

It's one of those items that could easily become a wardrobe staple because so many outfits could be made from it!

Update: I had the nicest compliment from Sheryl: she likes the wrong side of this skirt so much that asked if I had been asked to make it inside out! Thank you Sheryl!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment